Generation Y – International eBusiness Hub projects received 6 awards at the E-volution Awards 2021!
At the award ceremony of the well-known Greek institution for e-commerce and business that took place online on December 18, 2020, Generation Y once again gave a thunderous presence, with 6 of its digital projects receiving significant distinctions.
More specifically, the projects that were awarded in this year’s event were the following:
• Gold award in the category “Best in Fashion” with Sugarfree.
• Gold award in the category “Best in Pharma & Health” with Pharmacy295.
• Silver award in the category “Best in Fashion” with Lapin House.
• Silver award in the category “Best in B2B” with Alumil SA.
• Bronze award in the category “Best in Pharma & Health” with Too Happy.
• Bronze award in the category “Loyalty Strategy” with Box Pharmacy.
The E-volution Awards 2021, organized for the tenth consecutive year by Marketing Week and Eltrun, aim to highlight and reward best practices in e-commerce and e-business a year full of challenges and opportunities for the industry.