Search Engine Optimization -SEO Manager
Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Search Engine Optimization -SEO Manager.
- Accountable for conducting competitor research, keyword research, SEO writing, and other content optimizations as needed for client accounts, executed with attention to detail and on deadline.
- Support the client delivery team as needed around the development and execution of optimization strategies for client accounts.
- Monitor, analyze and report on key metrics to track against client goals, and to identify trends, successes and opportunities for improved client outcomes.
- Support client projects and the client delivery team as needed, including but not limited to, working with client account managers to develop digital strategies to meet client goals, taking notes on client calls, collaborating with clients on cutting-edge SEO strategies, conducting miscellaneous research, and performing client and prospective client site audits.
- Understand the SEO industry and keep up with industry-wide best practices and search engine updates.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- University or College Degree in Marketing / Web Marketing
- Equivalent work experience 3 years of SEO experience including keyword research and SEO writing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Must have solid understanding of SEO and traffic Manipulation
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language both written & spoken
- Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis.
- Has the ability to understand new industries quickly
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Goal and detailed oriented.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, World, Excel, Power point,)
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong administration, organizational skills and teamwork skills.
What we offer
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Personalised working station
- Continuous training
- Free tickets to seminars
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe
- Free coffee
- Lunch (optional)
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Those interested can send their resumes with a recent photo attached to the following e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org