With a total of nine awards left Generation Y from this year's Evolution Awards in a quick and live ceremony that was held on Friday 9 December, awarding Lighthouse E-volution awards 2017, in the Banquet Hall of the Athens Concert Hall, rewarding the best practices in e-commerce and business of the year.
The presence of Generation Y was prolific this year, as was awarded in 9 different categories confirming again through pluralism of awards that ultimate success can have many faces.
Specifically, the awards were given in the following categories:
- Omnichannel Commerce - Hellenic Duty Free Shops /My Olive Oil Tablet App
- Excellence in Operations & Back Office - Pharmacy 295 Voucher System
- Digital Transformation - Grande Bretagne eStore
- Shop Redesign - Sugarfree Relaunch
- EShop Atmosphere - Gift Maker - Kava Anthidis
- Collaborative Strategy - Ayurveda Hellas B2B
- Application B2B E-Commerce & E-Business - B2B Platform of Alumil SA for the Balkans
- Electronics Stores - Retail - e-Kelly's
- Electronics Stores – Retail - Gold Award Pharmacy295: The online pharmacy | Pharmacy295
Throughout the event there was a surplus of excitement while Generation Y was impressing, with the group that represented the firm in the area, which was endlessly broadcasting the positive energy in a pretty festive climate.
As noted by the President of the awards’ Jury , Prof. George Doukidis, competition was very high this year, with nominations in prizes to exceed 280 in all categories. This year's entries were many and qualitative with the participation of well-known online stores and new efforts particularly by the province.
The awards were organized for the sixth consecutive year by Boussias Communications and the Electronic Commerce Laboratory, ELTRUN, of Athens University of Economics, under the auspices of the Greek Electronic Commerce Association (GRECA).